Twitter Updates

Monday, September 25, 2006

Test

Well, I'm more considering trying to do my own podcast and I've decided to see if I can manage to keep up enough topics in my blog that I might be able to find enough topics for a podcast.  So I'm going to try to keep this more up to date and keep a better log of potential daily topics and see what I come up with.  Then I'll see if I can transition that to audio and/or video.  The more I listen and watch podcasts the more I want to do one of my own.  This won't necessarily be all the info as much as notes to myself for things to talk about.  THough if you have any questions feel free to ask!  (:

One thought I had more today was just trying to get my family more part of it and asking questions as well.  But let's see if I can start this as of Yesterday Sunday...
Watched:
Fantastic Four-Just ok
Naruto-One of my favorites, but just an hour long recap
Both on Cartoon Network Toonami

and on Cartoon Network Adult Swim
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/index.html
Trinity Blood-Pretty good
Bleach-more of a fav than Trinity Blood.  Still only a few episodes in.
Eureka 7-One of my top favs.  More emotional and always leaves me wanting more.

Headed to Hornell for brunch at Ruperts with Mom, Dad, Kris and Granny.  Switch finally gave up the ghost more or less entirely on the way to the farm.  Connected the wires to just be on all the time.  Just realized now that I still didn't go looking for another switch and fix it.  Oh well, it should only be running power for the veggie fuel gauge, seems like I should still have battery after a day and a half of gauge power...

Nice brunch though we missed Karen, Mike, Jake, Hannah, Emili and Vivian.  Granny seemed to quite enjoy herself and ate plenty!  (:  She had more fun watching the guy make omelettes than anything else though!

Stopped by an openhouse in Almond.  Didn't realize that Arkport and Almond are so close.  Didn't even notice Bishopville.  House was an immediate no due to about 4 neighbors right next door on every side but the back.  Inside was pretty nice though with a huge bar with about 13 chairs which was tied in to a nice large living room and still another family room.  Nice big kitchen with lots of cabinets, 4 bedrooms.  Nice big open master bedroom.  But the aster bedroom had a squeaky floor, and the other bedrooms and bathrooms seemed like they needed a little updating.  Nice central air, but it sounded like heating would be a pain with $1100 worth of a gas bill that didn;t include $800 worth of hand fed coal.  Nice horse barn with storage and another garage, but the 11 acres was in a weird offset patch and most of it looked to be a steep wooded area that hadn't been opened at all.  Little bit of everything with gas and coal heat and wood fireplace, oil water heater, central air, and not sure what the furnace in the horse barn was (might have been a wood stove there too).

Stopped by the Village Cafe in Arkport for ice cream, but they only had like 5 hard ice cream flavors, so I skipped it.  Stopped at Wendy's on the wayt home and pretty much just  crashed after that.  We watched Herbie Reloaded.  Better than I expected.  Still very silly, but good.


Today:
Watched from Adult Swim:
Robot Chicken
Venture Brothers.-Both ok, but not my favs and have significant ups and downs depending on the episodes.

Tried to catch up on my podcasts.  Lots of stuff from G4, Also Hope is Emo and a Diggnation. 
Did some work for Dr, - Little concerned with trying to take on an entirely new thousands of lines structure for one website to start.
 then mowed the field around the barn - Everything worked, occasional stumble, roll pin seemed to come out a little, but stayed in the clutch adapter.
Filtered as much oil as I could, but taking longer with cooler temps and I think the motor oil I did last weekend or so clogged up my jeans pretty good.  Need to get another pair in there and make sure those don't have holes in them.
Got the aerator together.  Thinking of using a barrel or jugs of water for weight.  Wondering about them jumping if they're not full and it doesn't pull smoothly.
Watched Sharkboy and Lavagirl.  Little bit different, but still pretty good.  Thinking of how kids might take it.  Definitely a "be sure to dream and make it happen" motif.  Kind of gave me a bit more inspiration to take a step towards the podcast, though I've been thinking of it more and more lately and talking to Sara more about it lately.

Getting late now at 8:30ish, need to get to bed for
 work this week! 
Outlook:
Probably home around 4 tomorrow in case Dad needs me for packing the corn.
Wed- Hannah's game
Thurs would be a bike ride day, but probably rain
Saturday is at least a couple fall festivals and who knows what else!

Till the next time!
Levi (:

No comments: